Can anyone tell me my gecko's morph?

Discussion in 'Lizards' started by Miss Norma, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Miss Norma

Miss Norma New Member

I think my gecko's a halloween, but I am not 100% certain. I would appreciate it so much if somebody told me which correct morph my gecko is. Thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. Billy

Billy Administrator Staff Member

Hey miss norma,
    beautiful gecko.
    Im thinking more of a normal gecko. Halloweens have more and bolder head markings. I want to say its a norm mixed with something else, but can't really tell. Where did you get this cute fella?

Miss Norma likes this.
  3. Miss Norma

Miss Norma New Member

4. Miss Norma

Miss Norma New Member

I actually got her from petsmart We went to buy a bird cage for my budgie and my dad wanted a lizard, so we were looking through and decided on a leopard gecko (don't worry I did a lot of research before purchasing a reptile so I know exactly what I'm doing). Actually, I have more recent pictures of her now after assisting her through her sheds.

Attached Files:

5. Miss Norma

Miss Norma New Member

This is my first time using this website, so forgive me if you already received a few of my replies. We actually got her from petsmart after my dad decided to own a reptile. We debated between a beardie or a leopard gecko, but the leopard gecko won us over. Don't worry, I did a lot of research before we purchased Miss Beazley and I know what I'm doing. I actually have more recent pictures of her after assisting her through a few of her sheds

Attached Files: